MRI Technologist Certificate Program
- *Accredited by the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT)
- *Meets ACR (American College of Radiology) Certification Requirements
- (Download ACR’s MRI Accreditation Program Requirements)
- *Meets Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Magnetic Resonance Laboratories (ICAMRL) Certification Requirements
- Meets Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Certification Requirements
MRI Technologist Training – within just 12 months you can:
- Graduate as a qualified and competent Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist
- Admission requirements are a High School Diploma or GED and at least 18 years of age
- No Radiology background or College prerequisites required
- Get ARMRIT national certification
- Work in a Private, Mobile or Hospital MRI Facility nationwide
- Financing and Financial Assistance Options available
- APPLY NOW for classes starting December 5, 2015.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application packet
As of August 1, 2013, all MRI facilities in Minnesota eligible for reimbursement must be accredited. If your MRI facility is still seeking accreditation, or you are in the process of starting up an MRI center and obtaining accreditation, MRI Accreditation can get your MRI facility accredited ASAP to meet both Minnesota State and/or CMS requirements.
NOTE: MRI technologists must meet certification requirements for accredited facilities.